JHB-JC Jacoby Pool Cue
This traditional style Jacoby jump cue features an ergonomically flared handle with grooved finger joint for darting, natural Maple body, wood-to-wood 5/16 x 14 joint, super-hard 13mm phenolic tip, and 10-inch professional taper.
- Wood-to-wood custom 5/16 x 14 piloted joint pin
- Extra light body for effortless jumping
- Super hard 13mm phenolic tip for great pop
- Brass ferrule for a better hit
- Flared ergonomic handle with grooved finger joint for precision upright shots
Jacoby: Custom Cues From An American Master
In 1982, Jacoby Custom Cues started in the family basement as a father son cue repair service, and has grown since then to become an industry leader for both craftsmanship and artistic expression.
Jacoby cues are manufactured in Nekoosa, Wisconsin by a team of dedicated and skilled craftsmen with over 70 years combined experience. They use premium exotic hardwoods, precious stones and metals in their inlays and all cue materials come together in a highly climate controlled shop to ensure the greatest quality and longevity.
Jacoby Custom Cues Features
- Standard joint styles and pins so you can find easy joint protector and shaft matches
- Brass ferrule
- 10” professional taper for a smooth stroke
- Hard Maple core with space-age resin that channels vibration for a custom feel - plus added strength, stability and play consistency
- Hand sanded and polished state-of-the-art cue finish for strength and durability
- Three-point weight system - the joint pin, a middle weight above the wrap and an interchangeable rear weight combine to create a properly balanced cue - even if you adjust the rear weight to be heavier or lighter
- Made in the USA
- 5.00 LBS