JHBZ Jacoby Pool Cue
This traditional style Jacoby Edge break cue features a natural Maple body, wood-to-wood 3/8 x 10 joint, super-hard 13.5mm phenolic tip, and 10-inch professional taper.
- Wood-to-wood custom 3/8 x 10 piloted joint pin
- Light 18 - 18.5 ounce weight for precise hits
- Super hard 13.5mm phenolic tip for great pop
- Wrapless handle for finesse shots
Jacoby: Custom Cues From An American Master
In 1982, Jacoby Custom Cues started in the family basement as a father son cue repair service, and has grown since then to become an industry leader for both craftsmanship and artistic expression.
Jacoby cues are manufactured in Nekoosa, Wisconsin by a team of dedicated and skilled craftsmen with over 70 years combined experience. They use premium exotic hardwoods, precious stones and metals in their inlays and all cue materials come together in a highly climate controlled shop to ensure the greatest quality and longevity.
Jacoby Custom Cues Features
- Standard joint styles and pins so you can find easy joint protector and shaft matches
- Feather-light impact resistant ferrule
- 10” professional taper for a smooth stroke
- Hard Maple core with space-age resin that channels vibration for a custom feel - plus added strength, stability and play consistency
- Hand sanded and polished state-of-the-art cue finish for strength and durability
- Three-point weight system - the joint pin, a middle weight above the wrap and an interchangeable rear weight combine to create a properly balanced cue - even if you adjust the rear weight to be heavier or lighter
- Made in the USA