LHBB2 Lucasi Hybrid Pool Cue
Get A Competitive Edge With Lucasi Hybrid Technology
We know how important your game is to you, and that’s why Lucasi has engineered our Hybrid cue line with superior performance in mind. We’ve taken the best that a Lucasi Cue has to offer - and added a supercharged shaft and host of other performance-enhancing features so you can have your best game ever.
These cutting-edge technologies bring you more accuracy, greater ball control, a more solid hit with less vibration, reduced cue ball deflection, a smoother stroke and an increased level of comfort - all in one package.
Lucasi Hybrid Technology Features
- Cue Butt Construction - Unique four-piece cue butt construction increases durability and gives you a solid hit for a straighter, more accurate shot every time.
- G5 Grip Technology™ - This distinctive traction pattern provides unprecedented stability and ball control. This allows for more stable shot, translating to the ability to apply controlled “English” on the ball.
- X-Shox™ Dampening System - The patent-pending shock-absorbing memory foam integrated into the wrap gives a Hybrid cue significantly less impact shock, reducing vibration by more than 27% over a standard cue so even your most powerful shot remains easy on the arm.
- Total Sweet Spot Construction (TSC)™ - Eight-piece radial construction that extends the sweet spot throughout the entire cue shaft, transferring shot energy into unmatched power and ultimate control - no matter where you hit the ball.
Lucasi Hybrid cues aren’t just technology powerhouses - they’re built to last! Just like our Lucasi Custom cues, Hybrid cues feature a variety of styles - from sleek and simple designs that let the beauty of a gorgeous piece of wood shine through to traditional style cues with intricate inlays and beautiful exotic wraps, to sporty designs and edgy details like metal inlays.
Lucasi Hybrid Cue Features
- Precise fitting quick-release Uni-loc® joint for superior shaft alignment and a solid hit
- G5 Grip
- Cue TypeBreak Cue
- Joint TypeUni-Loc Quick Release
- Cue Tip13.75mm or 12.75mm Bakelite
- FerruleCarbon Fiber
- Shaft Diameter12.75 mm
- Shaft29" Hard Maple with Total Sweet Spot Construction
- Joint CollarImplex
- Cue WrapBB2 G5 Grip
- Wood TypeMaple
- Butt CapStainless Steel with Lucasi Logo
- BumperBlack Rubber
- WarrantyLucasi Lifetime Guarantee
- Weight Options18 oz, 18.5 oz, 19 oz, 19.5 oz, 20 oz, 20.5 oz, 21 oz
- 5.00 LBS