LHF10 Lucasi Hybrid Pool Cue
Get A Competitive Edge With Lucasi Hybrid Technology
We know how important your game is to you, and that’s why Lucasi has engineered our Hybrid cue line with superior performance in mind. We’ve taken the best that a Lucasi Cue has to offer - and added a supercharged shaft and host of other performance-enhancing features so you can have your best game ever.
These cutting-edge technologies bring you more accuracy, greater ball control, a more solid hit with less vibration, reduced cue ball deflection, a smoother stroke and an increased level of comfort - all in one package.
Lucasi Hybrid Technology Features
- Cue Butt Construction - Unique four-piece cue butt construction increases durability and gives you a solid hit for a straighter, more accurate shot every time.
- G5 Grip Technology™ - This distinctive traction pattern provides unprecedented stability and ball control. This allows for more stable shot, translating to the ability to apply controlled “English” on the ball.
- X-Shox™ Dampening System - The patent-pending shock-absorbing memory foam integrated into the wrap gives a Hybrid cue significantly less impact shock, reducing vibration by more than 27% over a standard cue so even your most powerful shot remains easy on the arm.
- Total Sweet Spot Construction (TSC)™ - Eight-piece radial construction that extends the sweet spot throughout the entire cue shaft, transferring shot energy into unmatched power and ultimate control - no matter where you hit the ball.
- Go Zero For Dead-On Accuracy - The 12.75mm Zero Flexpoint® Hybrid shaft was engineered with performance-obsessed players in mind. This slim shaft features dramatically reduced mass over a standard cue shaft with none of the ticking sound or hollow feedback that plague other technology brands. With a Zero Flexpoint® Hybrid, you get solid performance and positive feedback - plus a better game!
- Go Slim For An Even Greater Performance Edge - Lucasi’s engineers couldn’t stop at just one shaft - the 11.75mm Zero Flex Slim® shaft takes the technological innovation from the 12.75mm version, and slims it down to an even thinner taper with an even lighter front end. This translates into a true-to-aim shaft; just line your shot up and fire - the cue does the rest. All you have to concentrate on is winning.
- Kamui™ Pro Tip - Both Hybrid shafts feature the Kamui™ Pro soft tip. This tip is made from 10 layers of the highest quality pigskin that has been cut to a uniform thickness and checked for hardness, then laminated together using a special vacuum-sealing process to create a tip with uniform response. You get increased feel and feedback with every stroke, dramatically reduced deflection, maximum ball control and unequaled consistency - no matter where on the tip you hit.
Lucasi Hybrid cues aren’t just technology powerhouses - they’re built to last! Just like our Lucasi Custom cues, Hybrid cues feature a variety of styles - from sleek and simple designs that let the beauty of a gorgeous piece of wood shine through to traditional style cues with intricate inlays and beautiful exotic wraps, to sporty designs and edgy details like metal inlays.
Lucasi Hybrid Cue Features
- Precise fitting quick-release Uni-loc® joint for superior shaft alignment and a solid hit
- Wood-to-wood joint collars
- Laser cut inlays with intricate, precision cuts for a tight fit with zero gaps
- Zero Flexpoint® Technology Shaft
- Additional technology shaft upgrades available
- G5 Grip
- Cue TypePlaying Cue
- Joint TypeUni-Loc Quick Release
- Cue TipKamui Pro Soft Tip
- Ferrule1" Zero Flex Point Ferrule with Lightweight Core
- Shaft Diameter12.75 mm
- Shaft29" Hard Maple with Total Sweet Spot Construction
- Joint CollarStainless Steel
- Cue WrapFusion G5 Grip
- Wood TypeExotic Cocobolo
- Butt CapStainless Steel with Lucasi Logo
- BumperBlack Rubber
- WarrantyLucasi Lifetime Guarantee
- Weight Options18 oz, 18.5 oz, 19 oz, 19.5 oz, 20 oz, 20.5 oz, 21 oz
- Tech Shaft OptionsNo Upgrade, 11.75mm Lucasi Zero Flexpoint Low Deflection Shaft w/ TSC, Uni-Loc, Lucasi 3mm Metal Ring
- 5.00 LBS