12 White Premium Pearl and Black (IMA) Inlays|Smoke Stain|Premium Birdseye Maple|White Premium Pearl Sleeve |Ostrich Embossed Leather Wrap |Intricate CNC Engraving|Viking Quick Release Joint|Tiger Everest Laminated Tip|ViKORE Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmenship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. We manufacture 99% of our parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made.
- Tip: Everestr^ Laminated
- Ferrule: Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap:Ostrich Embossed Leather
- Shaft: ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit:Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings: 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper: 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish: Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm:Premium Birdseye Maple
- Joint: Stainless Steel,flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin: Viking 5/16 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate: White Premium Pearl with Viking Logo
- Bumper: Threaded Rubber
- Warranty: Lifetime, including waage
Viking Cue Manufacturing, LLC warrants against warpage and all components of the cue for the life of your cue. See our Warranty Page for complete details and information.