Viking PUNCH Jump Cue
Michigan Maple | Viking Phenolic Tip | V CRUSH Shaft | Viking Quick Release Joint | Grain Enhancement Stain | Reactive Black Phenolic Ferrule
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world, Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiard industry. We manufacture 99% of the parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made. All Viking Cues come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturing defects, including warpage. Since 1965, Viking is the oldest, and most respected, manufacturer of cues made in the USA.
- Tip:rPViking Phenolic
- Ferrule:rPReactive Black Phenolic Ferrule
- Shaft:V CRUSH Hard Rock Maple
- Taper:rPConical "CRUSH" TaperrP
- Finish:rPUltra-violet Urethane 3 coat finishrP
- Forearm:rPAged Hard Rock Michigan Maple
- Joint:rPHigh Impact Modified Acrylic, flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin:rPViking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Butt Plate:rPHigh Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper:rPThreaded rubber
- Warranty:rPLifetime, including warpage
- 5.00 LBS