Viking SKNY-3 Pool Cue PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Viking Skinny Cue SKNY-3
4 East Indian Rosewood Inlay Points|Khaki Stain|Birdseye Maple|Double Pressed Irish Linen Wrap |Maple Rings |Viking Quick Release Joint |Tiger Laminated Everest Tip|ViKORE Performance Shaft
At Viking Cues, we know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Our reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of our products. Because of our focus on making great playing cues and our time-honored tradition in the billiards world, Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiard industry. We manufacture 99% of the parts we use on our cues and guarantee that our product is 100% American made. All Viking Cues come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY against manufacturing defects, including warpage. Since 1965, Viking is the oldest, and most respected, manufacturer of cues made in the USA.
- Tip:Everest Laminated
- Ferrule:Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap:100% Irish Linen
- Shaft:ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit:Extreme Control & Accuracy
- Turnings:9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper:12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish:Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm: Premium Birdseye Maple
- Joint:Viking Quick Release Joint,High Impact Black (IMA)
- Pin:Viking 5/16 x 18 quick release, stainless steel
- Butt Plate:High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper:Threaded rubber
- Warranty:Lifetime, including warpage
Viking Cue Manufacturing, LLC warrants against warpage and all components of the cue for the life of your cue. See our Warranty Page for complete details and information.
- 5.00 LBS